Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Strange Fascination

More strange celebrity crushes. Don't ask us to explain them. Maybe we just have eclectic tastes. Maybe we're just sluts. Who knows?


British actor/comedian Simon Pegg seems surprised to be the object of our affection.


Guys do make passes at boys who wear glasses, especially if they're adorable Mo Rocca.


We can't stand Borat, but his sexier doppelganger, Sacha Baron Cohen, can show is his banana, sans hammock, anytime.


Yes, this is golfing legend Arnold Palmer. Any man who knows his way around balls and holes, AND gets the Presidential Medal of Freedom because of it, is someone we'd like to swing with.


Debonair matinee idol Robert Young (pictured here with co-star Jane Wyatt) took his act to television and proved conclusively that Father Knows Best. Oh, daddy!

3 comments:

  1. Fascinating.
    Hmmm...I'm with you with Sacha.
    If Mo would never talk....maybe. He's cute as a bug.

    I'd never seen Arnold Palmer young. Cute enough, I guess, but not my type.

    Robert Young...he's attractive definitely...but for some mysterious reason, he's not making me feel the tinglies, you know?

    And I'd never even considered Simon Pegg! Color me ashamed. Now I will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. RE: Arnold Palmer, I think it's those hairy forearms. He had a more urbane Aldo Ray/Sterling Hayden vibe going when he was young.

    Robert Young doesn't make me feel the tingles, but I can't resist a debonair guy in a tux, with a tinge of gray at the temples.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm w/you on Simon Pegg and Sacha. Hey, I had a crush on Rod Serling when I was 14, so I get it. Serling, Sterling ... they're all the same!

    ReplyDelete